Sunday, 3 February 2013

13 in 13

At the crop on Friday night we started our year long project. Each month we'll do a layout and fill our 'pizza box' of course we can't leave our box looking like its holding pizza so I've decorated mine . The first layout was all about thrifty crafting and we started with 3, 12 x 12 sheets . There was enough left for 2 more layouts and not one embellishment was used that wasn't made from the paper. My year long project is about the diet I've just started I have 16 months to not end up stout at 60. Hopefully this will keep me on the straight and narrow



2 comments:

  1. I love your layout and you box looks brilliant. Can't wait to see it in the flesh! jenx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea and congrats on Conner...more fun to scrap!

    ReplyDelete