Wednesday, 9 January 2013

my sisters birthday present

 
 
I made this memory box for my sister, using and MDF blank i decoupaged it and added photo's of her two grandaughters, used some UTEE on some alphabet letters and coloured them gold, added a bit of stamping and embossing and also inked around the edges to give it a bit of a distressed look. I honestly thought i'd gone a bit too far in the grunge department but she was delighted.
She said she was overcome when she opened it and that was the best thank you anyone has ever given me!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is so nice. Cherish the time with your sister.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! A really special thing I think. I popped by hoping to see some baby themed scrapping!!!! See you when the snow goes.... dreadful here but the roads are ok-ish. Cancelled Peterlee too :-( Hate snow driving. jenx

    ReplyDelete