Monday, 4 April 2011

tatty button

I know its ages since I posted a blog and yet i read several of other peoples. this week I taped several Create & Craft shows that were promoting Tatty Button and while I wasn't particularly keen on  them at first the images really grew on me so I thought i'd buy one (to start off with) and now I think she is a lovely character. It was really easy to stamp and colour so methinks i'll be buying a few more soon.

This image is stamped in black memento and coloured with promarkers. the middle strip is embossed with a Creative Expressions 'daisy' embossing plate. i cut the circles out with Martha Stewarts circle cutting 'gadget' - sooooo easy!

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very nice, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete